Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

The Peace Child

Ok, so we have been a little quiet lately! That's because we are working hard on our school production! YIKES! With only 2 weeks to go, we have some serious rehearsing to do, lines to learn, songs to sing and plenty of fun to be had!

This morning we had a photo shoot with the main characters. It was lot's of fun to finally get into our costumes and really get into character. I think they scrub up pretty well!

Have you ever acted in a play? Have you got any tips for us? We would love to hear them!


5 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing this. The costumes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora (Hello)
    My name is Rikki-Lee. The costumes look amazing! Kai Pai. I can't wait to hear how it goes. Make sure someone records it because I want to see the other amazing costumes because you have put so much work into this by the sound of it.
    I have a tip: Stay in character pretend your a real actor/actress when you get nervous.
    noho ora Mai (Goodbye)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swag costumezz bros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Diversity

    ReplyDelete