Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Miss B's Spirit Animal

My Spirit Animal is part CAT because I am
- Patient and I think about my actions
- I am independent and like working my myself to get things done but I also like spending time with people.
- I am fearless and have nine lives (meaning I cannot be defeated easily).









My Spirit Animal is part BEAR because I am
- Confident and my strength is one of my best qualities.
- I am a born leader and am good and supporting others.
- I empathise with others and help support them in times of need.



My Spirit Animal is part DOG because I am
- Loyal and faithful to my friends and family.
- I am protective about the things I care about most.
- I persevere and never give up when times are hard - I like to succeed in all I do.
- I am playful and like to joke around and be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 15,
    My Spirit Animal Is A Dog Because I Am Loyal To My Family And Friends That Is One Of Them
    Keep Up The Great Work
    Peace Out,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete