Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Blogging in 2017

Task: write an introductory post on your own blog introducing yourself and telling people at least 5 things about you.  Also include a welcoming statement explaining what your blog will be used for and encouraging people to leave your feedback and comments!

This is my 2017 blog and I will be sharing my work on here with you... please feel free to leave me some comments or feedback! 


  • I am Waveney and I am the Room 15 teacher at May Road School.  I have been teaching for 11.5 years.
  • My favourite subjects to teach are Maths, Writing and art.  I also like teaching Philosophy for Children which will be new to this school this term.
  • I have a really cool cat called Fyffer.  She is crazy but very loving.  She only drinks water from the tap and I have had her since she was a kitten.
  • My mum is called Lynda and my dad is called Graeme.  I have a sister called Megan and a brother called Michael.
  • My favourite food is Mexican and I like all types of fruit and vegetables! I also love Malteasers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment